THIS IS NOT END OF THE WORLD, STILL WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

Inspire the world

Climb the Success

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Welcome to my webpage of BingHuman.

My New Year  wish, this year for you

Is for your best year yet
A year where wants are very few,
But what you want, you get.      
               

Some of the happiest times of my life
Are times you and I spend together.
For deep in my heart I've considered you special-
One of my dearest friends ever...
Time after time I've enjoyed your nice company,
Warmed by your closeness we share,
And when there were days
That I needed encouragement,
I knew you'd always be there…
Time and again I've been ever so grateful
For having a good friend like you-
A friend for all times,
To confide in, to count on, and treasure
A whole lifetime through.
You're a friend
For all times
and especially at Christmas
Have a really good one

Happy new year friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib